Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- National sleep foundation.(Available at:)
- Sleep apnea and hypertension: pathophysiologic mechanisms.Semin Nephrol. 2002; 22: 71-77
- Sleep-disordered breathing and cardiovascular disease: cross-sectional results of the Sleep Heart Health Study.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001; 163: 19-25
- Natural history of sleep disordered breathing in community dwelling elderly.Sleep. 1993; 16: S25-S29
- Cardiovascular consequences of sleep-disordered breathing: past, present and future.Circulation. 2004; 109: 951-957
- Obstructive sleep apnea as a risk factor for stroke and death.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2034-2041
- Chiang R.P.Y. Kang S.C. Introduction to modern sleep technology. 1st edition. Springer, Dordrecht (The Netherlands)2012 (Available at:)
- ISSTA APEC sleep technology agenda.(Available at:)
- The importance of sleep for Governmental Sectors, General Population and Industry – Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) sleep technology agenda.Sleep Med Rev. 2019; 43: 135-136
Federal Highway Administration, National Bicycling and Walking Study, Case Study 11: Balancing Engineering, Education, Law Enforcement, and Encouragement, 1994.
- Simulated driving performance in patients with obstructive sleep apnea.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1996; 154: 175-181.121
- Moderate sleep deprivation produces impairments in cognitive and motor performance equivalent to legally prescribed levels of alcohol intoxication.Occup Environ Med. 2000; 57: 649-655
- Sleepy driver near-misses may predict accident risks.Sleep. 2007; 30: 331-342
Epoch Times, Taiwan. July 19, 2011.
The Transportation Security Administration. H.R.3095.
- Semiconductor Quantum Computing: Toward a CMOS quantum computer on chip.IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. 2021; 15: 8-20