Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reversal of obstructive sleep apnoea by continuous positive airway pressure applied through the nares.Lancet. 1981; 1: 862-865
ResMed. Resmed origins. 2015. Available at: http://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/articles/resmed-origins.pdf. Accessed November 1, 2015.
- Practice parameters freversal of obstructive sleep apnoea by continuous positive airway pressure applied through the naresor the use of autotitrating continuous positive airway pressure devices for titrating pressures and treating adult patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: an update for 2007. An American academy of sleep medicine report.Sleep. 2008; 31: 141-147
DeVilbiss healthcare. Clinical overview: DeVilbiss IntelliPAP auto adjust. 2014. Available at: http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/files/LT-2089_RevC_FINAL_050814_Web.pdf. Accessed November 5, 2015.
- Titration effectiveness of two autoadjustable continuous positive airway pressure devices driven by different algorithms in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea.Respirology. 2013; 18: 968-973
- Randomized short-term trial of two autoCPAP devices versus fixed continuous positive airway pressure for the treatment of sleep apnea.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003; 168: 1506-1511
- Study of a novel APAP algorithm for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea in women.Sleep. 2015; 38: 1775-1781
- Acute effects of autoadjusting and fixed continuous positive airway pressure treatments on cardiorespiratory coupling in obese patients with obstructive sleep apnea.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25: 164-168
PhilipsRespironics. Remstar auto with A-flex. Available at: http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/product/HCDS560S/system-one-remstar-auto-a-flex. Accessed November 5, 2015.
Respironics P. Optimizing CPAP prescription pressures at home. 2012. Available at: http://incenter.medical.philips.com/doclib/enc/9752477/REMstarAutoDataSheetfinal.pdf?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=9752477. Accessed November 5, 2015.
- Treating aerophagia-induced gastric distress (AIGD) associated with CPAP therapy to improve CPAP treatment outcome: understanding the relationship behind oral pressure leakage and AIGD development is key to treatment success.Sleep. 2014; 37 (Abstract book): A108
- Treatment adherence and outcomes in flexible vs standard continuous positive airway pressure therapy.Chest. 2005; 127: 2085-2093
- Pressure-relief continuous positive airway pressure vs constant continuous positive airway pressure: a comparison of efficacy and compliance.Chest. 2006; 130: 1018-1024
- Flexible positive airway pressure improves treatment adherence compared with auto-adjusting PAP.Sleep. 2013; 36: 229-236
PhilipsRespironics. C-Flex+ pressure relief technology. 2015. Available at: http://www.healthcare.philips.com/main/homehealth/sleep/flexfamily/cflexplus.wpd. Accessed November 4, 2015.
- Auto bi-level with pressure relief during exhalation as a rescue therapy for optimally treated obstructive sleep apnoea patients with poor compliance to continuous positive airways pressure therapy–a pilot study.Sleep Breath. 2011; 15: 21-27
- Efficacy and patient satisfaction with autoadjusting CPAP with variable expiratory pressure vs standard CPAP: a two-night randomized crossover trial.Sleep Breath. 2007; 11: 31-37
- Comparative efficacy of two expiratory pressure reduction systems in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.Sleep Diagn Ther. 2009; 4: 1-4
DeVilbiss healthcare. IntelliPAP standard plus with smartflex. 2015. Available at: http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/products/sleep-therapy/cpap-devices/intellipap-standard-plus. Accessed November 5, 2015.
- A randomized crossover trial of the effect of a novel method of pressure control (SensAwake) in automatic continuous positive airway pressure therapy to treat sleep disordered breathing.J Clin Sleep Med. 2011; 7: 261-267
- Adherence to positive airway pressure therapy.Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2006; 12: 409-413
- Type of mask may impact on continuous positive airway pressure adherence in apneic patients.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e64382
- Assessing and predicting the likelihood of interventions during routine annual follow-up visits for management of obstructive sleep.J Clin Sleep Med. 2014; 10: 919-924
- Side effects to continuous positive airway pressure treatment for obstructive sleep apnoea: changes over time and association to adherence.Sleep Breath. 2014; 18: 799-807
Snuggle hose. Available at: http://www.snugglehose.com. Accessed November 1, 2015.
Resmed. Humidifier settings. 2015. Available at: http://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/support/humidifiers/humidifier-settings-faqs.html. Accessed November 1, 2015.
- The addition of heated wall tubing provides more humidity and comfort than standard humidified CPAP units.Sleep. 2007; 30: A190
- Impact of a controlled heated breathing tube humidifier on sleep quality during CPAP therapy in a cool sleeping environment.Eur Respir J. 2008; 31: 830-836
- An official American thoracic society statement: continuous positive airway pressure adherence tracking systems. The optimal monitoring strategies and outcome measures in adults.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 188: 613-620
DeVilbiss healthcare. Smart link. 2015. Available at: http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/products/sleep-therapy/therapy-management/smartlink. Accessed November 5, 2015.
ResMed. Air view. 2015. Available at: https://airview.resmed.com/login. Accessed November 6, 2015.
ResMed. U-sleep. 2015. Available at: http://u-sleep.com. Accessed November 5, 2015.
PhilipsRespironics. Sleep mapper. Available at: http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare-product/HCNOCTN196/sleepmapper. Accessed November 5, 2015.
PhilipsRespironics. Dream mapper. 2015. Available at: https://www.sleepapnea.com/products/dreammapper/. Accessed October 21, 2015.
ResMed. My air. 2015. Available at: http://www.resmed.com/us/en/healthcare-professional/airsolutions/patient-engagement/myair.html. Accessed November 6, 2015.
- A multisite randomized trial of portable sleep studies and positive airway pressure autotitration versus laboratory-based polysomnography for the diagnosis and treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: the HomePAP study.Sleep. 2012; 35: 757-767
- An economic evaluation of home versus laboratory-based diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea.Sleep. 2015; 38: 1027-1037
- A telemedicine intervention to improve adherence to continuous positive airway pressure: a randomised controlled trial.Thorax. 2010; 65: 1061-1066
- Personalised care planning for adults with chronic or long-term health conditions.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; (CD010523)