Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The neuron: cell and molecular biology.3rd edition. Oxford University, New York2002
- Fundamental of EEG technology: basic concepts and methods. vol. 1 & 2. Raven Press, New York1983
- Butlov N. Lee-Chiong T. Fundamentals of sleep technology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2007 (Sections 6: 30 & 31)
- The functional significance of K-complexes.Sleep Med Rev. 2002; 6: 139-149
- Carney P. Berry R. Geyer D. Clinical sleep disorders. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2005
- The AASM manual for the scoring of sleep and associated events: rules, terminology and technical specifications AASM.American Academy of Sleep, Westchester (IL)2007