Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fundamentals of sleep technology.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2007 (p. 362, 257)
- The AASM manual for the scoring of sleep and associated events: rules, terminology and technical specifications.1st edition. American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Westchester (IL)2007
American Academy of Sleep Medicine, editors. International classification of sleep disorders diagnostic and coding manual, 2nd edition, Westchester (IL): American Academy of Sleep Medicine; 2005. p. 190.
- Fundamentals of EEG technology, vol.1. Basic concepts and methods.Raven Press, New York1983 (p. 88)