Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rechtschaffen A. Kales A. A manual of standardized terminology, techniques, and scoring system for sleep stages of human subjects. US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare Public Health Service - NIH/NIND, Washington, DC1968
- Iber C. The AASM manual for the scoring of sleep and associated events: rules, terminology, and technical specifications. American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Westchester (IL)2007
- (Committee Chairman) The ten twenty electrode system of the International Federation.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1958; 10: 371-375
- The visual scoring of sleep in adults.J Clin Sleep Med. 2007; 3: 121-131
- The scoring of respiratory events in sleep: reliability and validity.J Clin Sleep Med. 2007; 3: 169-200
- AARC clinical practice guideline.Respir Care. 1995; 40: 1336-1343
Kryger MH. Monitoring Respiratory and Cardiac Function. In: Kryger MH, Roth T, Dement WC, editors. Principles and practice of sleep medicine. 3rd edition. Philadelphia; 2004.
- Validation of nasal pressure for the identification of apneas/hypopneas during sleep.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2002; 166: 386-391
- Accuracy of nasal cannula pressure recordings for assessment of ventilation during sleep.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2004; 164: 1914-1916
- Relevance of linearizing nasal prongs for assessing hypopneas and flow limitation during sleep.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001; 163: 494-497
- Evaluation of nasal prongs for estimating air flow.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997; 155: 211-215
- Detection of flow limitation with a nasal cannula/pressure transducer system.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1998; 157: 1461-1467
- The scoring of cardiac events during sleep.J Clin Sleep Med. 2007; 3: 147-154
- Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disturbances during sleep in 400 patients with sleep apnea syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 52: 490-494
- Cardiac rhythm disturbances in the obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: effects of nasal continuous positive airway pressure therapy.Chest. 2000; 118: 591-595
- Association of nocturnal arrhythmias with sleep-disordered breathing: the Sleep Heart Health Study.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2006; 173: 910-916
- Über das elektrenkephalogramm des menschen.Archiv fur Psychiatrie und Nervenkrankheiten. 1929; 87: 527-570
- Potential rhythms of the cerebral cortex during sleep.Science. 1935; 81: 597-598
- Cerebral states during sleep, as studied by human brain potentials.J Exp Psychol. 1937; 21: 127-144
- Digital analysis and technical specifications.J Clin Sleep Med. 2007; 3: 109-120